Wednesday, March 26, 2014

In search of the most effective and affordable eye primer



I've been reading a lot of good reviews about these items so I decided it's about time for me to put them to test. Initially went to SM AURA last  Sunday to purchase just most raved and talked about Ellana minerals, specifically their eye primer. When I arrived at the Samsung Hall I went straight to their booth and asked for the primer, unfortunately i was advised that they're no longer selling eye primer and they offered me the face primer instead and their mineral loose foundation.The lady (i forgot her name) tried the hazelnut loose foundation on my face and it natural on me so I purchased  it :).
     
      
                                                       They also gave me freebies! 

They give me 2 coz i asked for a sample for a friend who's fairer than me. The primer cost me php450 and the loose foundation  for php 460.

Since i wasn't able to get an eye primer , which was originally what i need, i went to look for the next best option i saw from the blogs by other make up enthusiast. I ended up with Etude's proof 10 eye primer which only costs me Php298. 
   
                    Proof 10 works amazing when i tried it at the shop                                 
I haven't tried these new purchases, I will post a separate article once I've used all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pocketful of Sunshine Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
In Blogspot Templates Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada