Saturday, March 22, 2014

First love never dies


A good friend of mine will be tying the knot in the next couple of months and she asked if I be her make up artist for her pre nup video. Thus, it lead me to intensive research as to what are the best make up products to use and best way to apply them. This research brought me back to my old past time--  enjoying burning hours browsing the net. I've been so preoccupied with the recent turn of events in my personal life leading me to a busier weekends, which also meant that my only surfing time was just enough for me to check my mails and my  Facebook and just literally check on how my family and good friends are doing and see if there were any messages from them. I was about to delete this blog for a lot of reason.. namely: I'm busy, I have other priorities and the frustrated blogger/writer part of me went on hiatus without a warning. In the process of deleting this blog,  I saw the number of views since I started this and I'm pretty amazed it went that far :). I was just expecting 3 digits, but it went beyond that so here I am writing once again and hopefully I'd be writing for good and on a more consistent and daily basis.


P.S:

I'll try to post some of the articles I have on hand while on hiatus but never made it to this blog mainly because my energy seems to be drained by all the adult task the world has bestowed upon me. I miss you all :).

Xoxoxo, iCe

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pocketful of Sunshine Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
In Blogspot Templates Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada