Sunday, April 13, 2014

Colour Collection- temptress from Sampleroom.ph

I got first my sample package today , a colour collection temptress and tried it right away soon as i got in my room. I've read about the good comments in the sampleroom site about this lippie so I had to get one and see how it works. It was hotter than I expected. I love everything about this red lippie, it smells candy-ish, it glides effortlessly, it doesn't need lipgloss but its not too shiny, its picture perfect and its handy. I will later update this post and will include how long it lasts.
 
                               


            

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pocketful of Sunshine Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
In Blogspot Templates Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada